Photography by Tara Aherne

To see more of my portfolio please go to my website at http://www.taraaherne.com/. Thanks for visiting!


Monday, November 9, 2009

Russell and Melanie Married!


My brother Russell and the beautiful Melanie got married in Waterford Castle last weekend. He's always been a lucky fella, but not only did he get the girl, but after a week of torrential rain - the sun even came out for them! It was a fantastic wedding with many sore heads the next day. I'll be posting more photos from it soon, but here's one to wet your appetite (and also appease my parents temporarily!).


1 comment:

  1. Just received the photos by email, they're fab! Everyone at work has just watched the entire slide show completely rapt, everyone oohing and aahing! Lots of positive comments about the photos. Really brings the day back, captures the memories.

    Well done!!

    Tracyxx

    ReplyDelete