Photography by Tara Aherne

To see more of my portfolio please go to my website at http://www.taraaherne.com/. Thanks for visiting!


Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I just loved these ....


























These three hoodlums were in with me a few weeks ago. These pictures to me sum up a perfect session, the kids were relaxed, energetic and had a wonderful loving dynamic together. I just gave them some bubbles and snapped away!

Still playing catchup on some (very) overdue sessions - a client's 3 year old's party, a session with three children all under 3 years of age and a few collages to put together. Also getting ready to photograph Kelly and Ian's wedding in Tuscany next week! So poor Alex (my 5 year old monster) is being babysat by TV while nursing tummy bug. Bad mammy!

No comments:

Post a Comment