Photography by Tara Aherne

To see more of my portfolio please go to my website at http://www.taraaherne.com/. Thanks for visiting!


Friday, April 2, 2010

All you need is a window ...






We built an extension on our house for the purpose of my photography, and on days where I feel pretentious, I like to call it 'my studio'. Photosessions here are very relaxed, I like my clients to feel as if they were bringing their kids to play in a friends house. There is never any rush on my part, lots of tea/coffee/fruit juice on hand, and biscuits and treats as bribery if allowed!

But sometimes its easier for me to come to you. And that is not a problem, I quite enjoy the variety. For a photosession with a new baby all I need is a window, I'd usually ask you to strip down a bed, so we have a nice plain and soft surface and off we go.

Siobhan and John had a family session a few weeks ago in Dundalk, and have kindly agreed to let me blog a slideshow of their photosession, just click the link below.

No comments:

Post a Comment